Project Manager - IOT
Attractive Salary Package
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider for government, healthcare and corporate initiatives covering a span of up to 3 million users. They have an established presence of more than 20 years with a growing presence within the APAC regions.
As a Project Manager(IOT), you will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple projects within health and fitness products while ensuring projects are well delivered within scope, budget, and quality and on time.
- Delivering project management skills that are aligned with project management best practices throughout the entire project life cycle
- Managing internal and external stakeholders this includes, manufacturers, partners and internal project members on the delivery from development to shipment/deployment for both fresh and maintenance projects.
- Collaborating closely with various business units to deliver project outcomes, this includes Product Owner, Design and Development, Engineering and Quality teams.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 6 years of Project Management experience coupled with at least 3 years of experience in managing consumer electronics or IoT projects. You will also be required to travel as required.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment