Project Manager (Heavy Industrial)
Established firm in transportation industry
Exposure for regional travelling opportunities
About Our Client
A global company in the heavy lift, transportation and project construction company is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the Singapore Office. My client has a culture which is informal, open and professional, geared to new technological developments.
- Reporting to Regional Operations Director in obtaining an optimal operational and financial performance on the assigned projects
- Responsible for the overall planning, safe and economical execution of the assigned contract in line with company's standards
- Responsible for all Operational, financial, contractual and SHE-Q facets of the Project and performing according to the developed and approved budget and planning.
- Ensuring timely invoicing, forecasts and budgets are updated.
- Facilitate monthly project reviews, kick-off meetings and close-out meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- 5 years working experience in construction, offshore activities or petrol-chemical plants
- Strong project management background, with in depth experience with stakeholders management
- Knowledge of SAP software will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel as project requirements
- Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop your professional skills.