Project Manager - Ecommerce
Be apart of the customer care team for a growing ecommerce business
Ecommerce experience is required
About Our Client
High growth ecommerce business.
Reporting to the Customer Care Officer, your responsibilities would include:
- Be the voice of the customer and drive a customer-centric approach and culture in the organization. Act as the 'go-to' internal resource for customer insights.
- Drive the PMOs with other regional business units [Operations, Marketing and Traffic Ops] and track performance of local PMOs.
- Lead a cross-cultural team of data associates and executives
- Create a roadmap for all activities under the Regional Calendar for the function of implementing best-in-class industry standards to the organization.
- Ensure awareness and adoption of Customer Experience related initiatives through change management
- Build relationships with business units and embed capabilities to assist them in driving customer centricity within their respective work streams
The Successful Applicant
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Minimally a Bachelor Degree Business, Marketing or Engineering
- Over 5 years of work experience as a consultant or as manager in customer experience in tech, preferably e-commerce
- Be detail oriented, ensure a focus on targets and deadlines are met
- Effective listening and interpersonal skills with achievements in obtaining buy-in and cooperation
- Proficient in Excel, PPTX applications and familiarity with publishing tools
- Adaptive to change and flexible in an evolving fast-paced environment
- Knowledge/competency in Six Sigma Methodologies is desirable
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% - 40% (once it is safe to travel)
What's on Offer
A brilliant opportunity to join a fast growth ecommerce business backed by a global brand.