Project Manager (Data Center)
In-house Consultant Role
Feasibility Studies for Greenfield Projects
About Our Client
They are a growing firm in the data center sector and this is a newly added headcount to the team. Singapore office will be looking after various projects in the region.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the Data Center infrastructure design, construction and fit out processes including mechanical, electrical, builder works & security systems
- Monitor and follow up on each project phase of their internal on-going data center projects (greenfield & brownfield) and work closely with the relevant parties involved including the subcontractors, OEM suppliers, government authorities etc
- Partner closely with the sales team to assist during the RFQ process as well as provide technical support/advice to customers on their power/capacity requirements.
- Some overseas travel is to be expected
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Building Services)
- 6-8 years of related working experience in the data center sector
What's on Offer
Tremendous opportunity for a strong professional to support business growth