Project Manager, Connected Car, Thailand
Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the automotive manufacturer sector and they have a prominent presence in Asia Pacific region. In line with continued market interest, ongoing innovation and significant investment in Asia, they are building a team to assist with the development and deployment of their connected car solution for the markets across the Asia region.
This newly created role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. The Project Manager (Connected Car) will be involved in the planning, organisation, tracking and delivery of a next generation connected car development project within a leading global organization.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Implement a robust Project Management and IS/IT process to manage development of a connected car solution
- Be responsible for project implementation by establishing plans and tracking status as per agreed timeline, scope, quality and cost management while reporting directly to the management team
- Gather requirement & provide technical requirement document, system architecture and interface specification
- Be the point of contact between A&O Region, central IS/IT connected car teams and vendors
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably a Thai national with an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- At least 5 years of working experience with at least 3 years working in a digital platform in a project management function
- Prior experience in dealing with stakeholder abroad is preferred
- Bachelor's in computer science, IT or related field
- Must have demonstrated working independently and within the context of a team a team environment
- Prior experience with organizational transformation, change management and project management will be advantageous
- Preferably a Thai national with an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
What's on Offer
Our client is looking for a results-driven leader with high integrity and professionalism. The successful candidate will be entrusted to spearhead the development of a completely new division within a leading global organization and grow it to become his or her success story.