Project Manager (Building Control System)
Be part of an exciting global group to work with leading professionals.
Excellent mentorship and learning opportunities.
About Our Client
Reporting to the General Manager, the Project Manager will be handling multi-million projects for various industry application including building construction, data centre, commercial buildings, industrial buildings etc. This is an individual contributor role and require strong knowledge in M&E and control products.
- The company is primarily a valve manufacturer and has evolved across the years to now provide building automation solution to various industries.
- The company provides the system/software solution to be integrated within a building to regulate the control systems including HVAC air conditioner, lighting, temperature etc.
- Reporting to the General Manager, understand customer requirement specifications and manage project lifecycle ranging from multi-million to billion project.
- Work closely with the sales team and software engineer to provide technical support/consulting to clients, deliver and ensure smooth project execution.
- With familiarity with BCA requirements, study and analyse existing smart city/ building automation programme and gives recommendation as per customer requirement.
- Coordinate, track and report documentation changes during project execution.
- Manage project lifecycle, timeline and deliverables, including planning, scheduling, milestone reviews etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in M&E, contractors/subcontractors for building and industrial automation projects.
- Experience with control products, familiarity with software/hardware integrated equipment would be encouraged to apply too.
- Highly organized with good communication skill.
What's on Offer
Be part of a growing organisation.