Project Manager - Big Data/ Data Warehouse
Newly Created Role
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider with strong presence within the region. They are looking to hire a Project Manager - Big Data/ Data Warehouse.
As a Project Manager - Big Data/ Data Warehouse, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and implementing the data analytics strategy for the clients and working with project managers to implement them.
- Working with customers and providing solutions on the on-going projects.
- Leading teams and providing technical guidance to deliver work in agile environment.
- Managing the overall resources and budgets for the projects.
- Driving the overall performance and making sure all SLA's are achieved.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 15 years of end to end project management experience along with managing mega size development projects. You will have experience in leading analytics consulting team and has experience in managing data governance or advance analytics projects. You will also have understanding in Data management & Storage, data visualisation and data science tools. PMP or CITPM certification will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Excellent Salary Package