Project Manager - AVP/VP
Permanent Project role
About Our Client
The organisation is a global Financial Services business with geographical coverage across APAC, Europe and America.
- Takes the lead in the development of detailed project plans and schedules
- Facilitate completion of initial cost/benefit analysis and business case in coordination with project stakeholders
- Leads cross-functional project team meetings to ensure project strategy and operational issues are reviewed.
- Manages achievement of their own project deliverables, assembles and assists in coordinating efforts of a variety of functional areas to ensure projects are completed on time and budget
- Presents project performance updates to Senior Management, Stakeholders and Business Line managers
- Identifies and manages potential project risks
- Manages project issues, risks, and escalations
- Establishes and measures project performance metrics
- Prepares project status reports and presents project performance updates to Senior Management and Stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Strong Project management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with personnel at all levels in the organisation
- Self-Starter, detail oriented, highly structured, and well organised
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and global team environment
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Excel and PowerPoint proficiency required
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and benefits package.