Project Manager (Asia Store Planning & Construction)
Manage Projects For Asia Region
Store Design Project Management Experience
About Our Client
Leading retailer with over 2 billion revenue is recruiting for an experienced store design, store planning and store construction project manager to be based in their Singapore office.
- Review the detailed site survey package and develop the processes, time-line for each project
- Work closely with the landlord, local government authority, vendors and contractors to ensure that the fit-out guidelines, approvals are in place or aligned with the project directions
- Manage the tender process for the contractors and vendors
- Work closely with the architects / interior design consultants to ensure the store design is executed accurately
- Site inspections for on-going projects and able to read/interpret architectural drawings
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Design, Real Estate, Engineering or any related discipline
- 5 years experience in store planning, store design and construction project management experience
- Experience in the retail industry
What's on Offer
You will be able to gain professional experiences with a well-respected company that is globally renowned.