Project Manager (Applications)
Work Travel Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Life-Science company with a global footprint. They are looking to bring on board a Pre-sales Consultant.
As a Pre-sales Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the end-to-end Sales Development Lifecycle for an in-house application.
- Providing application demonstrations to clients and negotiating with them on contracts.
- Conceptualising, presenting and delivering solutions to clients based on their needs.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on software projects and consulting the clients on the ongoing trends in the Life-science sector.
- Working on the project costing and the delivery teams to make sure projects are delivered within the appropriate time-frames according to client expectations.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 to 8 years of experience in IT Pre-sales. Ability to read and write in English and Mandarin fluently will be advantageous as the role requires product demonstrations to the company's key clients in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Prior experience in Technical Sales within the Life-sciences domain will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Multi-National Corporation
- Work Travel Opportunities
- Great Working Environment