Project Manager - Applications
Attractive Salary Package
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the real estate industry. They are a public listed organisation with a well established presence within the APAC region.
As a Project Manager, you should be responsible for:
- Managing IT projects from tender award, to delivery and maintenance while ensuring timeliness, optimal quality and within budget
- Developing well executed plans while coordinating roles and responsibilities, schedules and deliverables
- Ensuring project development phases are met through planning, assigning and tracking
- Establishing best practices for project management processes and documentations
- Engaging customers to establish and maintain great customer's relationships while involving them in them in the study and analysis of their requirements to tailor solutions based on their needs
- Performing technical pre-sales activities, this includes conducting RFP, RFQ, RFI, preparation and definition of specifications.
- Running the setup and maintenance of demo sites and systems from scratch
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 10 years of experience in managing large scale projects within the real estate industry. You should also have a strong experience in IT project management backed on Java and/or .NET software design and development coupled with a good experience in Pre-sales. In addition, you should have strong client facing, mediation and communication skills.
A good understanding of accounting concepts is advantageous to have.
This role will require at least 25% of travelling within APAC.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth
- Centrally Located