Project Finance / Investment Manager - Renewable Energy Group
Leading Energy Group
Fast growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a listed company specialises in the renewable energy space with full value chain operation. Global presence with operation in over 30 countries.
As the Project Investment & Finance Manager, you will be a valued member of the international project finance team. You will work very closely with the Business Development, Finance and other operational team; involved in large scale projects worldwide, with the following responsibilities:
- Screen project investment opportunities from a financing feasibility perspective.
- Work closely with financial analysts on internal financial models.
- Interface and coordinate with the project development teams on all structural aspect of the energy projects and generate investment / financing documents.
- Conduct due diligence, risk analysis and structuring of the debt / equity financing.
- Work closely with legal, treasury, credit committee and senior management in the HQ on project approval.
- Maintain strong relationship with commercial lenders or banks as well as other financial partners like developers, co-investors and governments.
- Drive strategic planning, policy analysis when entering into a new market.
- International travel opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate would be:
- Passionate about working for renewable energy sector.
- Degree in Economics, Finance or related subjects from top universities.
- Related experience in driving the Renewable Energy project sales is a must.
- Good team player with excellent communication skill.
- Result driven with strong work ethic and commitment to deliver.
- Analytical problem solver who vies obstacle as challenges.
- Creative thinker who will take initiative to generate new ideas.
- Self motivated who can work independently when necessary.
- Adaptable to a multi-cultural environment.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package.
- Opportunity to grow internationally within the organisation.