- Team Management & Implementation for projects
- Involved in Policies and Strategies
About Our Client
A Leading utilities organization in the Asia Pacific, empowering the future of energy with low-carbon, smart energy solutions for its customers.
This Engineer will lead and manage a team implementing distribution cables/equipment renewal projects.
You will also be involved in the planning and execution of the procedure/practices of the projects adhered to the budgets.
The Engineer will participate in streamlining initiatives and plans for specific projects.
The Engineer will also have to be on standby duties after office hours for certain projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Electrical Engineering recognised by Professional Engineers Board Singapore
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A team player with a positive working attitude and the ability to handle tight deadlines
What's on Offer
The company believes in investing in our people, to help them achieve their career aspirations. With a strong culture based on commitment, integrity, passion and teamwork, the company provides a conducive environment for our people to succeed.