- Stable organization & work-life balance environment.
- Island-wide transportation is provided.
About Our Client
A France based leading electronics organization, my client is a world-class specialist in designing and manufacturing connectors for smart cards. My client is a market leader for various industries including telecom & transportation, electronics industry, financial services, healthcare and internet of things. Their technology and expertise empowers people and provide seamless technology solution to the industry.
- As a hands-on Project Equipment Engineer, you will be leading and managing equipment projects from business case and budget preparation to improve machines industrialization.
- Work closely with counterparts in France to derive, exchange and implement the best practices, methods and technologies for equipment system improvement.
- Drive reliability optimization projects through equipment capacity increase and improvement, cost reduction projects, yield improvement and process stability improvement by collaborating closely with the Manufacturing and Process Engineering team.
- Innovate and drive productivity improvement projects on manufacturing equipments through collaboration with production workshops to define and improve fixtures and tooling.
- Lead, design and commission new equipment for lean manufacturing, defect reduction and increase capabilities.
- Manage collaborative projects between local plant, overseas counterpart and vendors.
- Prepare all Engineering Requirement, CAPEX budget proposals/justification, lead conceptualisation through manufacturing, commissioning and industrialisation of new machines.
- Prepare and review equipment specifications, select appropriate suppliers, do tender evaluation and award PO to selected suppliers up on satisfying selection criteria.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance engineering function.
- Manage engineering changes and responsible for maintaining all technical documentations.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with all applicable regulatory requirements and safety policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as Equipment Engineer/ Project Engineer/ Industrial Engineer/ Manufacturing Engineer. Candidate form semiconductor or aerospace/electronics industry are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Experience with handling CAPEX OPEX projects in a plant-based manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and leadership skill with agility and collaboration mindset.
What's on Offer
Stable organization & work-life balance environment.