Great opportunity and excellent learning growth.
Initiate strategic changes to improve company business.
About Our Client
My client is a global conglomerate leader in the FMCG industry. They have their own house brand, design and manufacture consumer care products that impacts the community for essential needs.
- Reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager, you will lead and support mill engineering initiatives from project ideation, proposal and execute to completion.
- Manage project lifecycle, timeline and deliverables, including planning, scheduling, milestone reviews etc.Collaborate with cross-functional team including looking into cost-saving/improvement projects with utility, quality, maintenance, process and logistic department.
- Lead CAPEX projects, prepare capital expenses projects forecasting and ensure project is executed within budget and timeframe.
- Hands-on experience in mechanical design with familiarization in 2D or 3D drawing (Autocad/Solidworks), provide technical support including machine process or system design, checkout to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Work closely with process and maintenance team to deploy cost-improvement projects.
- Review cost analysis using TPM approach with cost deployment and breakdown analysis to save maintenance cost and identify reworks.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering is preferred, technicians/associate engineer are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Minimum 3 years working experiences with good knowledge of GMP/packaging/Autocad 2D 3D drawing.
- Passionate about running projects and sound knowledge in project management.
- Self-starter, good interpersonal and leadership skill.
What's on Offer
Autonomy to make decision and initiate changes, cozy working environment with people generally stay long in the organization.