Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider with strong presence across APAC. They are currently looking to hire a Project Director.
As a Project Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and driving the business through consulting approach with clients and ensuring quality delivery.
- Leading and managing the project delivery teams to ensure proper SLA's are being followed.
- Establishing business relationships with customers and outlining proper process for problem reporting.
- Working with technical teams and reviewing technical codes on various projects.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders by communicating proper delivery status and performance reports.
- Making sure proper budgets and resource allocation is done.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 15 years of hand on experience in managing large scale projects end to end within commercial and public sector division. You will have experience in managing application projects and able to guide the team on technical aspect as well. You will also have experience in driving continuous process improvement exercise along with managing large teams. PMP certification will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Leadership Role
- Newly Created Role