Opportunity for a Strategic leadership role
Lead a team
About Our Client
Our client is a well known brand name specialized in its industry. They are looking to expand their market share on developing multiple events. As a result, there is now a need for a high calibre individual to join its Singapore office as a Project Director.
1. To lead the Project execution team by providing support and guidance to direct reports & external consultants on the following areas:
- Review project schedule, quality & cost deliverables Cost control, planning & forecasting
- Regular (daily, weekly, monthly) updating & reporting of project performance and progress
- Value engineering and management
- Feasibility studies and Cost benefit analysis
- Risk analysis evaluations & mitigation plan
- Ensuring quality & proper construction techniques and implementation
- HSE, scheduling & risk management
2. Provide leadership on the following areas.
- Oversee & direct project from conception to completion & handover.
- Strategize and plan project and construction implementation.
- Review and ensure all project compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Resolving project issues and problems including dispute resolution
- Ensuring processes & regulation practices are in order.
- Provide direction and instruction on project matters
- Design, Operational and Commercial Risk assessment & mitigation
- Review, develop & manage project implementation process flows
- Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
- Overseeing project KPIs
- Management/mentoring/training of direct reports
- Provide regular updates, reports, recommendations & analysis to managementstandards
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum recognised SISV or Board of Engineers/Architects, Degree qualifications or higher in Quantity Surveying, Building/Architecture or Engineering (civil, structural, Mechanical, Electrical) with 15 years or more experience.
- Proficient & well experience in Singapore's form of contracts, SIA, PSSCOC, FIDIC, REDAS.
- Experience in managing projects of significant value and complexity as Superintending officer (SO) or SO representative, or Architect (in SIA form) or as lead contract or package administrator.
- Ability to articulate and provide presentations, reports & updates to management
- Experience in managing complex mix-development projects in the capacity of project manager/director, project architect/engineer (contractor, consultant) of at least S$300 to S$400 million and above or as part of a team managing such projects of $800 million and above.
What's on Offer
You will be part of a prestigious organisation that are recognized as leaders in their field. Our client is offering a key position role and they are also providing a very competitive package to the right talent.