Project Director (Application)
Newly Created Role
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organization within the technology solutions space with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire a Project Director (Application).
As a Project Director (Application), you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and planning on offshore and outsourcing IT projects for the organisation.
- Developing strategic plans to achieve project objectives.
- Working with the technical teams on development and maintenance.
- Managing overall project delivery of business applications that meet the needs of the customers.
- Providing technical and business application advice to customers.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 15 years of experience in managing application projects. You will have experience in managing mid to large scale IT Application system projects. You will also have been a part of at least 2 full SDLC as well. PMP or CITPM certification will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment