Project Delivery Lead
About Our Client
Our client is an established player in Real Estate Investment space with operations spanning multiple areas around the globe. This will be an exciting 12 Months extendable contract role for a Project Delivery Lead to steer the entire course of the project from strategizing, managing vendors, up to conceptualising the plans for design, testing and deployment. This role reports directly to the Head of Applications.
- Deliver multi-million dollar projects that are within scope, budget and time lines
- Manage the team of Business Analysts and technical professionals to ensure that solutions are delivered efficiently
- Conceptualise the project strategy and liaise with senior stakeholders with regard to regular status updates
- Handle multiple projects in parallel while managing the partnership with project sponsors, vendors, platform providers and users
- Ensure the close collaboration between business, technology and third party teams
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 7 years' experience preferably in the real estate or in the financial services industry. Experience in leading project deployments on ERP, Valuations, Treasury, Tax or similar corporate service projects. You should have good knowledge in Agile based development methodologies. Preferred candidates should demonstrate excellent vendor management and stakeholder management skills, with prior experience in creating Operation Platform Models and Activity diagrams.
What's on Offer
- Lead role
- 12 Months Extendable Contract Role
- Multinational environment