Project Data Analyst
Gain excellent project implementation experience within the financial services
1 year extendable contract
About Our Client
The client is a leading reinsurance firm, headquartered in Singapore and possess a great local and family-oriented culture.
- Assist in the roll out of the project across the business
- Act as the main point of contact within the business on data management issues
- Work closely alongside various business leaders to ensure data extraction and maintenance are done accurately and timely
- Prepare test scripts and assist in UAT and other ad-hoc data-related issues
- Assist in reports and monitor and analyse data
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience within the insurance/reinsurance industry is ideal
- Good data management/coordination experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with various business stakeholders
- Possess a can-do attitude with possess strong problem-solving ability
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to gain project improvement experience and be equipped with essential data coordination/management skills! This is a year long contract with a high chance of further extension.