Program Manager (Infrastructure)
Newly Created Role
Leadership level role
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the world's leading innovative technology solutions provider with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have significant market share in key global markets with the vision to expand their footprint in Asia and grow their business significantly. They are currently looking to bring on board a senior individual as their Program Manager (Infrastructure).
As a Program Manager (Infrastructure), you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading and managing overall projects for the organisation within the infrastructure space.
- Implementing and organising process improvement initiatives for maximum utilisation of resources.
- Working with the suppliers and internal project managers to manage the demands of the business.
- Working with the teams to ensure effective utilisation of financial resources are being adopted.
- Managing the risk mitigation and issues raised by the project managers to ensure organisation objectives are being achieved.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent along with 10 years of experience within the project management (infrastructure) space. You will have experience in working within the agile environment along with excellent understanding of routing and switching, cloud automation and IP telephony. You will also have experience in managing the financial processes for the department. PMP certification will be preferred.
What's on Offer
- Leadership role
- Newly Created
- Great Working Environment