Program Manager (Aerospace)
After Sales Customer Support
Newly Added Headcount
About Our Client
Leading manufacturer in the aerospace sector is recruiting for a Program Manager to be based in Singapore with occasional business travel to be expected.
- Provide support to the allocated group of customers for all issues pertaining to the maintenance agreement in place
- Work closely with other internal teams such as Finance, Repair Teams, Technical etc to resolve the existing issues
- Provide quality support to the customers and ensure that the organisation is adhering to the terms/conditions set in the maintenance agreement
- For new agreements or proposals, collaborate closely with the customers & internal teams to ensure a smooth execution of Entry Into Service
- Possess commercial acumen and develop solutions for the customers
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or a related field
- 6 to 7 years of experience in the aerospace sector in a customer facing role (i.e. Program Management, Customer Support, Technical Support etc)
What's on Offer
- The company places strong emphasis on respecting and encouraging diversity among their people. Thereby fostering an environment that is ideal for individual professional development.