Program Analyst or Manager (787)
Responsible For Entry Into Service
Partner With Cross Functional Teams
About Our Client
Global supplier in the aerospace sector with over 100 million revenue is recruiting for a Program Analyst or Manager for their operations in Singapore. This is a newly created headcount for Singapore office.
- Responsible for entry into service
- Understand and manage the operators' installation practices, capacity, shipping methods and industrial constraints.
- Partner closely with the airlines, internal operations, procurement and spares team.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of retrofit programs.
- Provide support to the fleet customers and monitor MRO performance for each account
- Drive corrective measures and process improvements for under performing accounts
- Resolve issues and identify / implement projects for any industrial issues which interfere with fleet operations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related fields
- At least 3 years experience in programme management, entry into service or technical support function in the aerospace sector
What's on Offer
This people-oriented position provides excellent opportunities for you to develop and nourish your interpersonal and liaison skills.