Professional Services Director - Business Intelligence
Fast growing company leveraging on big data trends
Newly created leadership function
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic US MNC that has heavy expertise into analysing business intelligence information, from both internal and external sources. Over the years, as our industry moved to a more cloud-savvy environment, they have also followed suit with their expertise into cloud-based software and services. They have an exceptional leadership team of people from blue-chip technology firms. As they continue to dive deep into their expertise, and broaden their coverage geographically, they are now seeking a new headcount - Senior Director in their Professional Services division. This leader is expected to look after the ASEAN and ANZ region, ensuring the continuous growth of the consulting teams in their delivery for the four main disciplines that includes Cloud Services, Education, Consulting and Technical Support.
Reporting to the Global head of Professional Services in United States, this role has the ownership of the ASEAN and ANZ region. As the Senior Professional Services Director, you are expected to bring your software industry background and influence the growth of the services business for the company. You will do this by effectively managing the regional P&L, managing the consulting resource teams to deliver quality work to clients.
You will also be up to the challenge of:
- Creating and maintaining relationships with channel partners
- Push for knowledge-sharing practices and strategic marketing initiatives coupled with smart business development activities
- Establish and consistently improve on exceptional consulting processes
- Reviewing customer relationship management touch points to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborating with multiple functions within the corporation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or Computer Science
- Minimum 10 years' consulting experience within the Asia region, within 4 to 5 years' experience managing talents, and other aspects of a service-oriented business
- Exposure and experience in software services businesses / systems integration consulting services
- Solid and effective communication skills for presentation and writing purposes
- Ability to think out of the box and critically assess challenging scenarios
- Capability to work within a team-based environment
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role between the cross roads of big data and strategic consulting. Our client is looking for a Senior Director to drive the APAC services division. The company is non-traditional and has a dynamic culture that embraces open communication so that ideas that can bounced around.