Production Support Consultant
Attractive benefit with great working environment
About Our Client
Our client is is a fast-growing Fintech firm working exclusively with Finastra. We support clients to transform and win with digital innovation, from third party application development through to onsite implementation and support of Finastra platforms.
- Works as part of a team to resolve client issues that affect multiple clients.
- Create new solutions to enhance the Customer Searchable database ensuring a faster service to the customers in the future.
- Share knowledge and practical experience through Misys Customer Services teams on product/technical skills to continually improve the capability and effectiveness of the Services/Support teams.
- Provide accurate information to the Development team, as needed, in order to allow them to correct the software without having to refer back to the originating customer.
- Maintains status of problem resolution and updates customer and team lead on resolution status.
- Regular up-to-date accurate information is recorded in the call logging system (e.g. SFDC, SupportForce.Com) so that customers can see progress on the support cases.
- Looks to assist in identifying Professional Services or Product Sales opportunities arising from customer calls. Ensure that these are passed on to the appropriate groups for action in order to drive increased revenue.
- Documents known issues and solutions and ensures adequate internal communication of problem resolutions. Conveys customer feedback to management.
- Participates on teams and special projects to improve product and service quality and client satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT or relevant work experience
- At least 5 years experience in a support, development or consultancy environment, of which 3 years experience is in developing or supporting the assigned products and a demonstrated competence in functional or technical components of the assigned products
- At least 3 years experience in Java, SQL, application server technologies such as Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Willing and able to travel, regionally and/or internationally
- Able and willing to work on 'shifts' or to be on an 'after hours'
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration benefit with long term career
- Fast growing team and great working place