Production Supervisor (Food Manufacturing)
Reputable large MNC organization with great learning exposure.
About Our Client
A leading global FMCG organization is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor talent to lead production team to improve plant capacity and production efficiency.
- Manage and supervise a team of operator and technicians to achieve daily production target including monitoring Total Performance Management (TPM) progress with accurate daily date on run time.
- Develop Operational Master Plan (OMP) to eliminate or reduce machine downtime, manpower allocation, materials wastage etc.
- Adhere to GMP, HACCP, FSSC22000 and other food hygiene standards, be accountable for manufacturing of premixes product of food protection and fortification such as vitamins, antioxidant and minerals mostly for infant formulation.
- Collaborate with inter-team department Engineering Maintenance, Quality, Process, Project and Automation Team to eliminate production breakdown, source of contamination, process bottlenecks and inefficiency to evaluate root cause for remedial actions.
- Drive factory Total Performance Management (TPM) programme to improve automation lines, autonomous maintenance, fill and pack operation, rework powder volume etc.
- Lead CAPEX or continuous improvement projects in plant operation to achieve optimum cost effectiveness and ensure minimum production downtime, meeting start-up schedule and within expenditure budget.
- Lead cost reduction initiatives to reduce process time, materials loss, quality failure, consumables and Bill of Materials cost.
- Maintaining compliance in food safety management system, plan and oversee plant commercialization manufacturing for new product introduction to identify any chronic material-incompatibility downtime or any abnormalities affecting line efficiency.
- Lead warehouse operation including incoming, delivery and manage inventory control to ensure efficient material and manhour-workflow.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience as Production Engineer/ Production Supervisor with supervisory experience in food or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of HACCP, FSSC22000 or pharmaceutical ISO standards are important for this role.
- Strong communication and leadership skill with agility and collaboration mindset.
What's on Offer
Stable organization with opportunity to initiate new implementation.