Great opportunity in stable company
Good training ground
About Our Client
Our Client is local leader in the niche area of aerospace industry. They specializes in providing products and engineering solution to their global customer based includes many multinational companies. They are currently looking for a Production Control Analyst lead to join their ever growing team to contribute to their business.
The majority of your responsibilities will involve meeting delivery schedule by effective planning and managing production capacity and WIP level. Located in the west of Singapore.
Your responsibilities include:
- Keen eye for schedule and to develop master product plan
- Plan and follow up with overseas customer after working hours as you worked closely with customers in the APAC region.
- Periodic review of production resources, centre's capacity and production output rate
- Identify, mitigate and resolve any delays in production flow
- Plan and follow up with customer and vendor to ensure smooth production flow
- Maintain MES and ERP data integrity
The Successful Applicant
- Good knowledge of planning process
- Proficient with ERP, MES (graphical planning) and Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate a flexible and proactive approach to work
- People oriented, with demonstrated continual drive and commitment
- Good knowledge and use of data management applications (i.e. MS Office)
What's on Offer
The work environment is stable but energetic, with a culture that places high respect on teamwork as well as individuality. With a culture that stresses on the importance of diversity, the company places strong emphasis on valuing differences in thought and perspectives, thereby fostering an environment that is fun, dynamic, and rewarding to work in.