- Established Manufacturer
- Team environment
About Our Client
Our client is world's renowned manufacturer with strong presence in the APAC region. They serve customers in many different industries by providing them with products suited to their specific needs. They are now looking for a Production Planner (1 year contract) to join their team!
- Timely loading of forecast to system and to carry our periodic reviews with Product Manager for planning
- Material management to ensure there is no shortage and fulfillment of customer's order
- Leading in weekly delivery meetings with internal teams (Eg. Production, Purchasing)
- To manage sales orders and efficient scheduling of weekly production to ensure production output is optimized
- Schedule shipment dates for any sale orders and facilities in any changes in delivery dates
- Involved in products review meeting and to present or contribute when necessary
- Managing of lead-time enquires from cross-functional stakeholders
- Optimizing inventory
- Maintenance of system integrity and any change order administrations, credit releases etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Degree with minimum 10 years of production planning/master scheduling experience
- Skilled in Oracle/SAP system and Excel
- Strong stakeholder management skills and expose in a High Mix Low Volume environment
- Has worked with complex BOM (Bill of materials)
- Good communications skills, ability to work well independently under pressure and a team player
What's on Offer
Candidate will be given the opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills in production and scheduling. Our client prides itself in providing rewarding careers for its employee and encourages creativity and innovation.