Production Manager (Process)
Autonomy to innovate and drive improvement processes.
Stable, MNC organization.
About Our Client
A leading global flavour and fragrance organization is looking for an experienced Process Production Manager talent to ensure the formularization and encapsulation process for their fragrance application runs smoothly.
- Oversee the production process and ensure that the production shopfloor and workstations are running smoothly and cost effectively.
- Using six sigma process improvement tools or DMAIC process, drive continuous improvement programs for formularization and encapsulation process at the shopfloor.
- Have good understanding of formularization, liquid delivery systems and controls, familiarization with rubbing, abrasion, polymerization and synthesis process.
- Develop and implement or innovate process control measures in production.
- Work closely with raw materials distributor, commercial team, the fragrance scientists and quality team to ensure the product released is of good quality and on time.
- Ensure that the fragrance products application are produced on time and meet the quality standards.
- Set key parameters for production plans and analyse past production data for process optimization and improvement.
- Lead a team of engineers to plan for sales orders, setting up quality standards and estimating timescales and costs.
- Supervise and monitor production process and ensure the EHS guidelines are followed at all time.
- Develop and ensure SOPs, standard of operations and safe work procedure are being followed at the shopfloor.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to ensure equipment preventive and corrective maintenance is executed well to ensure smooth production.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemical Engineering/Food Science/Biological/Physic Science/Industrial Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in process engineering environment.
- Candidate with chemical or drug/pharmaceutical industry experience is encouraged to apply.
What's on Offer
Join a team of charismatic leadership team to drive business improvement.