Production Manager (Flavours)
Initiate strategic changes to improve company business.
About Our Client
A leading global FMCG organization is looking for an experienced Production Manager talent to ensure the production process for their flavour application runs smoothly.
- Familiar with ISO 22000, Halal and Kosher, you will ensure that the production processes conform to these statutory and legal requirements.
- Oversee the production process and ensure that the production shopfloor and workstations are running smoothly and cost effectively.
- Ensure that the flavour products application are produced on time and meet the quality standards.
- Set key parameters for production plans and analyse past production data for process optimization and improvement.
- Work closely with raw materials distributor, commercial team, the flavourist and R&D scientists and quality team to ensure the product released is of good quality and on time.
- Ensure the cost of production and product quality meet or exceed agreed targets.
- Develop and implement or innovate process control measures in production.
- Develop and implement SOPs, standard of operations and safe work procedure are being followed at the production floor.
- Establish a "Safety First" and "Quality First" culture, and communicate effectively safety and quality procedures to all staff to ensure full compliance.
- Ensure facilities are clean and kept in auditable condition at all times.
- Working together with the HSE Manager, supervise and monitor production process and ensure the EHS guidelines are followed at all time.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to ensure equipment preventive and corrective maintenance is executed well to ensure smooth production.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemical Engineering/Food Science/Biological/Physic Science/Industrial Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in production engineering environment.
- Candidate with flavour production experience or been in a new plant/production start-up environment is encouraged to apply.
What's on Offer
Good team synergy and supportive work environment.