Production Manager (Beverage)
Great opportunity and excellent learning growth.
Leadership role involving liaison with all corporate levels.
About Our Client
My client is a leading food and beverage manufacturer company with a huge market presence in America, Europe, New Zealand, Australia and SEA countries. With a passion to enhance the quality of life, my client is committed to develop new products to contribute to a healthier future.
- With familiarity with equipment and production process of retort, carbonated, non-carbonated lines with beverage filling in Can, PET lines, lead the production process to achieve quality and effective cost.
- Familiar with ISO 22000, Halal and Kosher, you will ensure that the production processes conform to these statutory and legal requirements.
- Ensure and enforce workplace safety and product safety, following the Safety/GMP/HACCP requirements on factory operation.
- Oversee the production process and ensure that the production shopfloor and workstations are running smoothly and cost effectively.
- Ensure that the food and beverage products are produced on time and meet the quality standards.
- Set key parameters for production plans and analyse past production data for process optimization and improvement.
- Work closely with raw materials distributor, commercial team, the flavourist and R&D scientists and quality team to ensure the product released is of good quality and on time.
- Ensure the cost of production and product quality meet or exceed agreed targets.
- Develop and implement or innovate process control measures in production.
- Develop and implement SOPs, standard of operations and safe work procedure are being followed at the production floor.
- Establish a "Safety First" and "Quality First" culture, and communicate effectively safety and quality procedures to all staff to ensure full compliance.
- Ensure facilities are always clean and kept in auditable condition.
- Working together with the HSE Manager, supervise and monitor production process and ensure the EHS guidelines are followed at all time.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to ensure equipment preventive and corrective maintenance is executed well to ensure smooth production.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering with strong knowledge in GMP/HACCP standards.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant production experience in a Food and Beverage/FMCG industry.
- Knowledgeable with beverage manufacturing environment is ideal.
- Independent and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Initiate strategic changes to improve company business.