Production Control Analyst Lead
Good learning exposure
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in automation and IT industry, building on over 80 years of experience, they offer a wide variety of products and plant improvement capabilities to companies around the world. They are currently looking for a Production Control Analyst lead to join their ever growing team to contribute to their business.
Being a team lead, the majority of your responsibilities will involve in supporting production and inventory control staff to ensure timely flow of materials to meet schedule and BU requirements.
Your responsibilities include:
- Oversee materials purchase and to ensure that inventory are maintain for seamless production flow
- Periodic support in New Product Introduction and product discontinuation
- Responsible of the review of production resources, ensure compliance with operating policy
- Mentor team member and mitigate challengers, to escalate when appropriate
- Work closely with vendors to maintain production material and to negotiate and resolve urgent issues when required
- Achieve and maintenance KPI set out, including RCA of failure with improvement plans
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering or Business/ Operations / Supply Chain management or equivalent knowledge
- Minimum four years' experience in Production and Inventory Control, Operations, Purchasing, or Manufacturing Engineering
- People oriented, with demonstrated continual drive and commitment
- Keen eye for details and planning
- Good knowledge in SAP
- APICS certification desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What's on Offer
A dynamic environment to build your career progression and an opportunities to develop and nourish your coaching and management skill. The company places strong emphasis on respecting and encouraging diversity among their people. Thereby fostering an environment that is ideal for individual professional development.