- An established semiconductor MNC organization with forward-looking culture.
- High technology environment & work with experienced leaders
About Our Client
A leading European multinational electronics manufacturer in the semiconductor industry, my client is the world's leading chip-maker that provides innovative semiconductor solutions for various industries.
- Under the imaging division, you will be working on optical imaging sensors product for the application within the consumer electronics, medical and automotive industry.
- As a Product Test Engineer, you will provide engineering support through all phases from testing development/characterization to production release.
- Lead, monitor, handle imaging products and test-related engineering activities in Singapore while working closely with the team in Europe.
- With experience in automated testing equipment/tester system such as Infineon/Teradyne machine, perform and set up testing requirements, drive debug activities, reliability qualification and yield enhancement.
- Support Europe counterpart on test program development, and test system qualification to ensure imaging profitability in terms of yield, cycle time and quality.
- Perform product analysis to improve production control, yield, quality and suggest on improvement using statistical data analysis (SPC) knowledge.
- Provide detailed status reports (data review presentation) at each phase, test limit (guard band) generation, correlation, and yield summary reports.
- Handle and manage NPI transfer from early stage to mass production, support product engineering team in managing resolution of technical product issues.
- Perform production support and product sustaining including low yield management, new product introduction and program optimization.
- Support yield improvement, test time reduction and retest rate improvement for production ramp.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering with 5 years of working experience as a product testing engineer.
- Experience working on automated testing machine/ tester system and knowledge in statistical data analysis SPC are a must-have.
- Knowledge in image sensor or optical products/ IC test methodology would be helpful for this role.
What's on Offer
Good team synergy and supportive work environment.