Product Specialist (Logistics, E-commerce)
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established IT solutions provider within the region. They are looking to hire a Product Specialist (Logistics, E-commerce).
As a Product Specialist (Logistics, E-commerce), you will be responsible for the following:
- Analysing the client's requirements and recommending the solutions to meet the end goal
- Working with the sales team on pre-sales and post sales cycles and identifying the areas of improvement to resolve if any issues.
- Managing the project budget, delivery and making sure time-lines are being followed.
- Providing solutions and making sure overall productivity is enhanced.
- Working along with the global team on providing technical recommendations and making sure proper utilisation of resources.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in information technology or related discipline along with 4 years of experience within the software industry supporting logistics, e-commerce, trade, supply chain or warehouse management system. You will have experience in managing the pre-sales along with providing technical guidance on solution implementation. You will also have strong understanding in managing projects end to end. Good understanding of programming languages such as J2EE, Oracle or web services will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment