- Market Leader in its field
- Promotes rotation opportunities
About Our Client
A leading provider of scientific and clinical instruments, hospital infrastructure and laboratory furniture with decades of involvement in providing a thorough scope of products and solutions in the industry.
* Perform for sales and marketing activities to achieve business objectives revolving around Laboratory/Healthcare infrastructure and Laboratory/Clinical technology services and related equipment assigned.
* Engage with key accounts and stakeholder management with suppliers and customers to build and maintain relationships with clients for market growth and revenue generation locally and also within the APAC region.
* Functionally reports to the Unit Manager
The Successful Applicant
* Degree in Science or Life Science with Clinical industry sales background or any related disciplines.
* Preferably with at least 3 years in clinical or laboratory related equipment and consumables sales role
* Sales experience in Clinical, Laboratory and analytical related equipment is a plus
* Good communication in one or two Asian languages is a plus
* Team player with a great can-do attitude and outgoing personality
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Training and career advancements opportunities
- Flexible work culture