- Work with a leading technology firm
- Key senior managment team
About Our Client
A leading game technology company from China now is expanding their operation and business internationally. Singapore will be their 2nd headquarter outside of China. The Company develops, maintains, and supports online games and contents. In addition, the Company operates mobile games development, game technology consulting, and other cross industry businesses.
1. Lead and develop product and operation teams for its vision and strategy, responsible for product planning, design, and operation of The Company account and payment system.
2. In charge of account and payment's risk control; liaise and collaborate with anti-fraud team and security team to improve account and payment system.
3. In charge of the operation of account and payment system; discover, collect, and comprehend user opinions upon usage pain points and relating scenarios.
4. Liaise with external login and payment channels to ensure smooth connections between channels.
5. Understand the jobs to be done for the platform, synthesize those needs to shape the product road map for a suite of platform products, and define key metrics
6. Cooperate with internal teams, responsible for designing cross-team work processes, collecting team requirement, and supporting teams to obtain smooth accessing and successful launching.
The Successful Applicant
- You have minimum 5 years of professional experience with Internet or IT companies.
- Proven experience in gaming industry or platform products, and well comprehended with their work content.
- Customer oriented: you are driven by the Company's purpose of economic employment and serving targeted customers.
- Long term thinking: platform product should have a long term view of where the platform and product teams headed. Ability to think strategically and craft a high level narrative is critical.
- Be curious and want to understand the why, not satisfied with the status quo and want to raise the bar.
- Strong technical and analytical background.
- Data sensitive and logical - Leverage data to make informed decisions that can be clearly articulated.
- You are not afraid to take ownership and take on the role of a project lead,
- Have strong teamwork and communication ability. You are a team player - someone who is willing to collaborate, share knowledge and help team members.
- Minimum a bachelor's degree or above.
What's on Offer
- Excellent compensation package, benefits + bonus
- Opportunity to joining a high flying business