- Newly created role and individual contributor
- Senior leadership exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a technology company that has locations spanning across the Asia Pacific region. Their main mission, founded and led by a team of entrepreneurs with decades of experience, is to provide content publishers with a modular, flexible, and end-to-end service for managing, securing, and delivering their digital content to any device, anywhere, by leveraging our own infrastructure and partnering with the region's leading telecommunication service providers. Currently they are identifying a Marketing Manager to spearhead the marketing strategy for the Asia Pacific region.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, you will be responsible for creating successful marketing campaigns and effective strategies that can generate demand, engage clients closely and therefore building a lasting brand awareness in the market. You will also be up to the challenge of the following:
- Develop a scheduled marketing plan that is ambitious and impactful
- Design and implement a lead generation strategy on a regular basis to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Follow the marketing of the product in different nations and keep track of its performance.
- Conduct periodic strategic product evaluations, analyzing each product in terms of regulatory changes, competitive actions, technological advancements, and market trends
- Propose appropriate industry associations and initiatives to participate in in order to enhance brand awareness and product demand
- Maintain awareness of current and new product trends, as well as emerging technologies, standards, and market trends
- Build a marketing toolkit with eye-catching marketing and sales collaterals for the business development team to go-to-market with
- Ensure that the company's objectives are met by taking the most efficient routes to market
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a relevant field
- 5 years' or more experience in a marketing role within a software technology company
- Strong content creation skills to develop compelling collaterals
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across different timezones
- Experience with internet infrastructure, web-based software, or web-based services
- Excellent communication skills to present ideas effectively to different audiences, both internally and externally
- Working in a fast-paced atmosphere while managing several projects
- An independent self-starter, proactive and avid learner
What's on Offer
The role offers an ambitious marketing professional the right platform to learn and spearhead his/her own personal growth within a fast-growing environment. The culture is also open and dynamic which encourages creative thinking, and innovation in the products and processes.