Product Manager ( UX / JIRA )
Opportunity to Own the Product Strategy & Roadmap
About Our Client
My client is a Leading Entertainment Solution Provider and they're looking for a Product Manager (UX / User Experience / JIRA) to steer the product vision and lead the delivery of a world-class product.
As a Product Manager (UX / JIRA), you will be responsible for:
- Conducting market research and understanding competing products to identify gaps in the market.
- Interacting with users & understanding user perspectives on the various technology solutions provided in order to further enhance their overall user experience.
- Developing product roadmaps and influence stakeholders to gather buy-ins and commitment towards a shared product vision.
- Working closely with the Functional Teams across Product Design and User Experience to develop cross-platform applications.
- Managing the end-to-end Product Lifecycle and ensuring timely deliveries of product feature enhancements.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with at 4 - 8 years of experience in a Product Management role, backed by a proven track record of using product development tools such as JIRA / Confluence. You will also have a strong knowledge of Design Best Practices across multiple platforms such as web and mobile etc.
You will have a good understanding of the entertainment landscape, coupled with knowledge and experience in Technology Solutions within the Entertainment domain. You will also have a good track record of working in Agile environments, backed by professional certifications such as Agile / Scrum certification or equivalent.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to Own the Product Strategy & Roadmap
- Key Decision-Making Role