Product Manager - SAAS
Superbly fast growing tech firm with global HQ in Singapore
Ability to own product strategy end to end for APAC
About Our Client
Our client is an aggressively growing tech firm, providing an integrated comprehensive productivity platform to their fast-expanding enterprise clientele. Backed by one of the world's most successful SaaS firms (owning multiple platforms across entertainment, travel, transport, etc).
Looking to grow their headcount rapidly across the region by triple digits, they are looking to hire a senior product manager, APAC, to develop product strategy and roadmap across their product lines
The product manager will drive product strategy and roadmap for APAC region. develop product strategy and roadmap across our client's fast-growing product lines, oversee and drive design and customer journey. This role will work hand in hand with design and engineering internal stakeholders to drive execution of product improvement and risk management in deliver features in a timely manner. You will also work closely with sales teams to gather market and enact market feedback on what feature sets are working, where to improve, and where to pivot.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a superb a communicator: You can educate, inform, and influence with a wide spectrum of internal stakeholders, from peers to C-suite, to ensure products are cutting edgy, on track to delivery, always relevant to market and client needs
- Built-in Product management experience: Our client is fast moving, prior and proven experience in building and managing customer facing products will be key
- Regional exposure: As this role will cover APAC, the ideal candidate understands the different Asia markets in play, inclusive of client technological maturity, amending strategy accordingly
- Start-up/Entrepreneurial mind: Even with superb backing, our client remains steadfast in keeping a fast moving, fast acting, autonomous spirit. You can, and love, to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelors' degree or beyond in Engineering, Design, Business Management or related fields
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniority
- Proven success in driving customer facing products
- Previous background in tech-driven firms and industries, likely coming from ecommerce/consumer products and/or enterprise applications
- Working understanding of relevant current productivity tool sets/products in the market will be advantageous to hitting the ground running day one.
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join an incredibly fast-growing tech firm, backed by a conglomerate focused on owning the Southeast Asia B2B market, across all industries.
The ideal candidate is one who can move fast, hit the ground running day one in driving product strategy and execution on a regional basis. Though our client is superbly backed by a larger entity, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, roll-up sleeves, entrepreneurial environment and culture.