Product Manager Risk and Finance
Listed financial services firm
About Our Client
Our client is a listed financial services firm which has presence all over the world and is a multi billion dollar business globally.
- Supports the global product strategy by monitoring the execution of the strategy and being a main advisor of how Finance, Risk and Regulatory Reporting Solutions should evolve in the future; by collaborating in the strategy meetings both global as regional; by advising to the regional management and actively attend and contribute global and regional strategy meetings with advice.
- Co-ordinates between Regional Managers for Program by actively search with the regional managers to consensus; by being the reference of input to give the regional strategies ; by being a stakeholder within the regional strategies; by challenging managers' regional market strategies;
- Supports the business development process and the business goals and go-to-market strategies of FRR products in today's complex selling environment by providing expertise meetings and workshops with prospects, by providing expertise to the sales engineering team in preparation of customer cases; by defining the FRR value proposition and go-to-market strategies for the different cross products programs; by delivering the required expertise throughout the sales processes; by focusing on pushing customers' thinking, introducing new solutions to their problems and illuminating problems prospects overlook thereby contributing to the challengers sales process.
- Be a thought leader in the global FRR market by publishing articles and comment pieces on trends and topics influencing the FRR business; by speaking at and participating in conferences (especially user group conferences around the globe) and webinars; by articulating progressive and innovative ideas, by presenting opportunity and solutions where none were expected; by successfully implementing their ideas; by representing within the industry; by communicating the competitive advantage to customers in a compelling articulated manner in speech and writing; by developing trusted partner relationships with customers.
- Supports Customer User Groups by actively be involved to listen and give guidance to the problems facing the market. By be present in informal and formal communication with partners;
- Develops and maintains expert knowledge of the product, services and markets including features, benefits, intended use and competitive position by maintaining an expert knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices; understanding business opportunities, by establishing and maintaining competence in all current and planned versions of products in the relevant domain area; by researching and learning how the products fit into client processes and contribute to their business performance;
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Master's degree in Economics/Accounting/Banking
- Equip with Product Management experience and/or Project Management experience, ideally within Financial services industry
- Expert knowledge on Basel II/III is an absolute requirement
- Experience in IFRS or any local regulatory reporting frameworks is an asset
- Experience in different markets across the APAC is a key differentiator
- Additional knowledge within Financial Risk Management and Finance is a plus
- Good English speaking and writing skills, another Asian Language is a plus
- Effective communicator at all levels including in front of large groups
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes ideally under the agile development methodologies
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative. Assertive and results driven
- Ability to work independently and proactive
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Flexible to travel (minimally 50%)
What's on Offer
Attractive offer in a fast paced dynamic environment with long term growth and stability in a listed company.