- Leading Private Sector Bank with international presence
- Own end-to-end product strategy
About Our Client
Reporting to the Head of Retail Banking here in Singapore. Our client is one of the leading private banks globally. Looking to provide high-class solutions to the retail banking customers in the region, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - Retail Banking.
The product manager will develop compelling product roadmaps and timelines for their products in the remittance, loans and etc space in the region. You must be able to align the product to business requirements and work alongside the development team to deliver end-product on time. You will taking ownership of the entire product strategy and development. You will also need to define and execute product level testing procedures. You will be working with teams in Singapore and in India. Theis role provides good career opportunities within the organisation (ie moving into a lead role, etc).
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelors' and above degree in any relevant discipline
- 3 or more years' of experience in the product management
- Previous experience in end-to-end product management of banking digital products within the region is preferred
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Analytical and hands-on approach with both business and technical teams
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a global private sector bank. You will get to be a part of an exciting team looking to build the best products to service their customers in the region. Though our client is established, this role will fit best with those who are sharp, able to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.