- Join of the largest SEA marketplaces based in Singapore
- Fast-moving and high growth role working on a core domain
About Our Client
Our client is a well-funded and well-loved e-commerce giant in the region.
Looking to better their internal finance products and systems, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - PIPO/Finance ocused on digitally transforming their finance operations.The client is able to consider candidates who are not product managers yet but is keen to move into the space as long as you have experience working with SAP products.
The Product Manager - PIPO/Finance will be helping to digitally transform their finance operations. You will be playing a critical role to develop, drive and implement the overall strategy and vision of the product, including innovating new features and modules. You will be working on end-to-end product strategies in order to create a world-class finance product which will change the way their employees work. You will also need to be customer-centric and the voice of the customers when it comes to building compelling products. You will be co-owning the products and ensure that the features and delivery are timely and of high quality.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- BA/BS degree and above
- 5 or more years in product development, from idealization to delivery and optimization in tech/internet companies within the finance domain
- Excellent communication and social skills, ability to influence
- Hands-on attitude, detail-oriented and be able to make data-driven decisions as you will have ownership over the product
- Entrepreneurial, quick learner and having the ability to navigate fast-paced startup environments
- Previous experience in working with SAP PI/PO or any ERP systems and a good understanding of the system is a plus
What's on Offer
Our client offers a hard-to-come-by opportunity to enter the product management space. You will get good mentorship and the opportunity to work in a high-growth e-commerce marketplace giant as they strive to drive changes in their operations. You will get to launch exciting new products and features from the ground up. The ideal candidate should be hands-on, a self-starter, flexible on moving targets, and excited about bringing new innovative products to the market.