Product Manager - Payments
Join a Hypergrowth FinTech
Own end-to-end product strategy with full ownership on the product
About Our Client
Our client is a FinTech in the APAC region working on exciting technologies like big data and artificial intelligence (AI). They are building a platform which heavily utilises data and technology to disrupt the financial service industry in Asia. Specialising in facial recognition and e-KYC (Electronic-Know Your Customer) technologies, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - Payments to help build a better financial world.
The product manager will develop compelling product roadmaps and timelines for a payment product in the SEA region. You must be able to align the product to business requirements and work alongside the development team to deliver end-product on time. You will taking ownership of the entire product strategy and development. You will also need to define and execute product level testing procedures.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a superb a communicator: You can educate, inform, and influence with a wide spectrum of internal stakeholders as well as clients, to ensure products are on track to delivery and relevant to market and client needs
- Need good Product Management skills: You will be responsible for the end-to-end product cycle: from the ideation to execution and optimisation of the product. You will be developing the product strategy and roadmap
- Be able to make data-driven decisions: You will need to utilise the information collected and iterate the product accordingly through identifying core issues
- Start-up/Entrepreneurial mind: Even with superb backing, our client remains steadfast in keeping a fast moving, fast acting, autonomous spirit. You can, and love, to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelors' and above degree in any relevant discipline
- 5 or more years' of experience in the product management
- Previous experience in end-to-end product management of payment products within the SEA region is preferred
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Analytical and hands-on approach with both business and technical teams
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech firm. You will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the financial services industry in Asia. Though our client is well backed, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, entrepreneurial environment and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.