Product Manager - Payments
Leading global fintech
Own end-to-end product strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier global fintech. Owning one of the leading payment-ecommerce platforms, they are rapidly expanding its own channels towards super-app status. Looking to grow their business across South East Asia, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - Payments to own the strategy and execution across their platforms and manage stakeholders in product related engagements.
The product manager will manage business growth for our clients' e-commerce platforms. You must be able to align the product to business requirements and work alongside the development team to deliver end-product on time. You will also need to understand the competitive landscape in local markets, discover market insights and identify customer pain points. You must be able to analyse product performance, provide constructive feedback to both partners and internal stakeholders on how to improve and optimise the customer experience.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a superb a communicator: You can educate, inform, and influence with a wide spectrum of internal stakeholders as well as clients, to ensure products are on track to delivery and relevant to market and client needs
- Built-in Product management experience: Our client is fast moving, prior and proven experience in building and managing customer facing products will be key
- Regional exposure: As this role will cover SEA, the ideal candidate needs to understand the different SEA markets, as well as other emerging markets
- Start-up/Entrepreneurial mind: Even with superb backing, our client remains steadfast in keeping a fast moving, fast acting, autonomous spirit. You can, and love, to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 5 years+ experience in a product management
- Previous experience in payments or e-commerce industry preferred
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making, ability to define and manage qualitative and quantitative research and measurement plans
- Hands-on approach with both business and technical teams
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join an incredibly fast-growing fintech firm. The ideal candidate is one who can move fast, hit the ground running in driving product strategy and execution on a regional basis.
Though our client is well backed, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, entrepreneurial environment and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.