- Be a part of one of Asia's largest conglomerate and it's ecosystem
- Own end-to-end product roadmaps and grow the product's userbase
About Our Client
Reporting to the Product Lead in the Singapore office, our client is one of the largest conglomerates in Asia with businesses spanning across different industries. Aiming to bring the best digital entertainment to its users around the world, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - Monetisation. Other than owning your own product roadmap and strategies, you will be working closely with the rest of the Product team based here in Singapore.
The Product Manager - Monetisation will work alongside the management team to develop compelling product strategies and vision for a B2C product. You will need to be a superb communicator to work with and influence with stakeholders across different seniorities, both internally and externally. You will need to be able to identify and build new products/features through your understanding of customer needs and market trends. You will also need to have good Product Management skills and you will be responsible for the end-to-end product cycle: from the ideation to execution and optimisation of the product.
They will be ideally looking for someone who has built or worked with mobile apps with large userbase previously. They will be looking for a hands-on, user-centric individual who is not afraid to roll up the sleeves to get things done.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 3 or more years' of experience in the product management and development in Internet companies
- Experience in UI/UX and simplifying complex problems
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Quantitative and analytical skills; make good data-driven decisions
- Deep understanding of Internet and mobile app ecosystem, especially in the digital media industry
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the world with more than 35 million active users. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product, hands-on and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth