Product Manager - Mobile Apps
Join a non-profit company that is committed to protecting the rights of consumer
Working together with internal and external stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established non-profit agency looking to protect public interest in Singapore. They have been around for over 50 years and they play a key role in driving fair trade in Singapore. As a result of their commitment to grow digitally, they are now looking for a high-calibre Product Manager to join them in their head office in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will be driving the product strategy and roadmap for the web and mobile app. You will be leading a team and introduce best practices to increase operational efficiency. You are expected to engage with both internal and external stakeholders to accurately identify and provide solutions on the pain points faced by users.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelors' and above degree in any IT discipline
- 5 or more years' of experience in product management
- 3 or more years' of experience in leading a team
- Previous experience in building end-to-end software products is preferred
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Experience in leading teams and has a hands-on approach with business teams is preferred
What's on Offer
Our client offers a great opportunity to join a stable and well-structured firm. You will get to be a part of a company leading projects which help to better the lives of people in Singapore. You will get to define the product vision and drive the product towards its completion.