Product Manager- IT Security
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading telecom solutions provider within the region. They are looking to hire a Product Manager- IT Security.
As a Product Manager- IT Security, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating and providing overall strategic consulting across security products and projects.
- Developing security programmes while liaising with key stakeholders on programme design, technology and instructional delivery options.
- Working closely with the engineering team and marketing teams on overall strategy and business impact.
- Providing proper resource allocation and working with vendors on delivery aspect.
- Assessing current or future performance requirements and feasibility while recommending changes to cybersecurity content or delivery methods.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years in product management (firewall, SIEM, DDOS). You will have experience in managing the overall SDLC and working with technical teams on delivery. You will also have prior experience security technologies such as SIEM, endpoint detection & response or firewalls. CISSP certification will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Great Salary Package
- Excellent Working Environment