- Join one of the largest unicorn start-ups in the world
- Work with a highly talented, driven and diverse team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing media platforms in the world. They have recently set up a regional headquarter here in Singapore. Looking to expand their market to this region of the world, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - Integrity focused on increasing their brand visibility and awareness as well as ensure that the content featured on their multiple platforms are compliant with the guidelines. They are looking to build a brand-new integrity product with a global team led by the very best in the industry.
The Product Manager - Integrity will be helping to develop, drive and implement the overall strategy and vision of the product. You will be building a product to ensure that the video advertising done their platforms are ethical. You will also be working on a new initiative the company is driving.
Due to the complex nature of the product, you must be able to come up with strong product hypotheses and are comfortable with ambiguity. You must also possess superb communication skills and being able to identify why things happen the way they do. You will be working closely with several internal stakeholders from various functions.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 3 years or more experience in product management
- Experience in building products from 0-1, solutions addressing quality and integrity and/or AI/ML/Deep Learning is a plus
- BA/BS degree and above
- Excellent communication and social skills, ability to influence
- Hands-on attitude, detail-oriented and be able to make data-driven decisions as you will have ownership over the product
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join fast-paced hypergrowthhypergrowth company in the media/advertising space. You will be joining one of the world's fastest-growing company. The ideal candidate should be passionate about the media/ads industry, a self-starter, flexible on moving targets, and excited about making an impact to how advertising work.