- Leading insuretech in Singapore
- Own end-to-end product strategy
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most prominent insuretechs in Singapore. Focusing on delivering best in class customer journey to their massive growing user base, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - Insuretech to own the strategy and execution of their brand new platform product and disrupt the insurance industry. The client has multiple digital products under their brand and has been constantly innovating to bring in best practices and tools to suit the needs of the people, helping as many people get insured as possible.
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will be part of the early founding member of this well-supported venture. You must be able to align the product to business requirements and work alongside the development team to deliver end-product on time. You will also need to understand the competitive landscape in local markets, discover market insights and identify customer pain points. You must be able to analyse product performance, provide constructive feedback to both partners and internal stakeholders on how to improve and optimise the customer experience. You will be building the product from 0-1 from it's MVP phase.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 3 years+ experience in a product management
- Prior experience working in a startup or new venture is preferred
- Previous experience in insurtech is preferred but not a must
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making, ability to define and manage qualitative and quantitative research and measurement plans
- Hands-on approach with both business and technical teams
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to be one of the founding members of a stable, well-supported venture arm of one of the most prominent leaders in the insurance space in Singapore. The ideal candidate is one who can move fast, hit the ground running in driving product strategy and execution on a regional basis.
Though our client is well backed, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, entrepreneurial environment and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.