- Be a part of one of the world's largest conglomerate and it's ecosystem
- Be one of the early joiners in the company and work closely with the management
About Our Client
Reporting to the CPO based in the Singapore office, our client is a fast-growing e-commerce start-up in up-and-coming markets and is under one of the largest conglomerates in the world with businesses spanning across different industries. Spearheading the e-commerce trend in its markets, the company is looking to hire a Product Manager.
The company has strong backing and has the know-hows on how to build and launch a successful ecommerce platform from ground up. They are looking to expand into the different markets in Asia.
The Product Manager will be leading the buyer side domains in terms of vision and strategies. You will need to be a superb communicator to work with and influence with stakeholders across different seniorities, both internally and externally. You will need to be able to identify and build new products/features through your understanding of customer needs and market trends. You must be able to prioritize the product requirements based on data-driven decisions and have a good commercial sense.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 3 or more years' of experience in the product management and development in Internet companies
- Experience in UI/UX and simplifying complex problems
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Quantitative and analytical skills; make good data-driven decisions
- Deep understanding of Internet and mobile app ecosystem, especially in the digital media industry
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the world with an international start-up environment. There are good mentors within the organization who are willing to guide and mentor. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product, hands-on and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.